Personal Information Protection Policy
- 1. Formulation and continual improvement of compliance programs
- The Japan Livestock Products Export Promotion Council (Hereafter referred to as the “Council”.) shall recognize the importance of personal information protection and, in order to properly protect personal information, it shall formulate, implement, maintain and continuously improve a personal information protection compliance program to ensure that all officers and employees comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws and regulations (Hereafter referred to as the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information, etc.”).
- 2. Collection, use and provision of personal information
- The Council shall establish a management system for the protection of personal information in accordance with the actual situation of each business, and shall appropriately handle the collection, use and provision of personal information in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, etc.
- 3. Implementation of safety measures
- In order to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal information, the Council shall implement security measures, including information security measures, and shall strive to prevent unauthorized access to personal information and any loss, destruction, falsification or leakage of personal information.
- 4. Respect for the rights of information subjects
- The Council shall respect the rights of information subjects with regard to personal information, and when requested by an information subject to disclose, correct or delete the personal information of that information subject, or to stop the use or provision of that personal information, the Council shall respond to such request to the extent reasonable in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, etc.