13. Stir-Fried Beef flavored with garlic soy sauce
Cooking time：Approx. 10 minutes
©Japan Livestock Products Export Promotion Council
Stir-fried beef and vegetable flavored with soy sauce is one of the typical easy-to-cook Japanese family dishes. The aromas of roasted soy sauce and garlic enhance the deliciousness of Wagyu Beef.
- 100g Beef (end-piece)
- 5g garlic, sliced
- Green onions, garlic chips, as desired
［Vegetables for stir-fry］
- ① 15g carrot, cut into rectangles
- ② 20g onion, cut into wedges
- ③ 50g cabbage, cut into squares
- ④ 40g Bean sprouts
- ⑤ 10g Chinese chives (5cm-wide)
- 15ml Soy sauce
- 15ml mirin seasoning
- 5g sake
- 1. Fry the garlic on a low heat, then add the beef to cook over a high heat.
- 2.When the beef is half cooked, add the vegetables from ① to ⑤ in order and fry them.
- 3.Add [Seasoning A] to the contents of step 2 to cover everything with the sauce. Add the garlic chips and green onions to finish.
provided the recipeLöffel Ryutsu Danchi (Kumamoto-shi, Kumamoto Prefecture)
＊This recipe is specially arranged for home-cooking, and it differs to one served in a restaurant.