3. Japanese Beef Curry
Cooking time：Approx. 150 minutes
©Japan Livestock Products Export Promotion Council
Japanese curry is renowned in the world. Various ingredients such as meat, vegetable, seafood are ingredients used to make the curry, but the premium ingredient will be the Wagyu Beef. Enjoy the depth of taste profile that is specific to Wagyu Beef.
- Sliced onion
- 1 large onion
- Grated garlic
- 1 clove
- Black pepper
- 2 types of store curry lou
- 1/4 box each
- 1 piece
- A : Honey, Worchester sauce, soy sauce
- TBSP ½ each
- 1.Sautee onions with butter until golden brown.
- 2. Stir fry beef and garlic until brown, add black pepper.
- 3. Combine ingredients 1 and 2 and bay laurel in a pot. Add water and simmer for 2 hours.
- 4.Add water up to the original water level, combine A with curry lou, quickly simmer to blend in all flavors.
provided the recipeYakiniku Masashige （Tottori Prefecture・Kurayoshi City）
＊This recipe is specially arranged for home-cooking, and it differs to one served in a restaurant.